Compassion Care Center of the Arts
Elevate Hope Foundation (EHF) will be introducing their plans to build the Compassion Care Center Of The Arts (CCCA), centrally located in the Los Angeles Metropolitan Area.
Goal: CCCA will provide victims of child abuse, non-offending parents or caregiversalternative methods of treatment through music, the arts, recreation and crisis counseling. CCCA will offer an innovative method of treatment by incorporating the arts as a unique approach to improve, enhance and encourage their chances of survival emotionally and socially while providing basic training through traditional methods.
Objective: To provide these intervention services including creative arts and clinical therapy to100 children and their non-offending parents or caregivers per day.
Therapy through the Arts & Recreation Programs
- Music Therapy
- Dance Studio
- Arts & Crafts
- Theater & Screening Room
- Recording Studio
- Fundamental Reading & Writing
- Music Theory & Composition
- Computer Program
- After School Tutoring Program
Crisis Counseling & Interventions
- Advocacy Coaching
- Comprehensive treatment in the area of Attention Deficit Disorder
- Anger management courses & counseling
- Investigation Task Force (ITF) to enforce and protect the rights of children
Child and Family Counseling
- In-house therapists for one-on-one counseling
- Group therapy sessions engaging family members in joint sessions to improve communication
- Reassure children they are not the reason or at fault for the abuse by promoting self esteem
- Parental discussion groups
The initial start-up costs for this endeavor will be $15 million with an additional $3 million a year for operations. The center will aim to touch the lives of more than 3,000 children (including children with applicable non-offending parents or caregivers) per year.